With the Lifetime Membership, you get access to ALL courses – current and future – for a one-time fee.
Current courses available:
- Polyamorous Clients in Therapy: What You Didn’t Know You Needed to Know taught by Stephanie M. Sullivan, MS, LLMFT (3 hours)
- Healing Power of Open Relationships taught by Kathy G. Slaughter, LCSW (4 hours)
- Multiplicities of Desire: Working with the Intersections of Bisexuality and Polyamory taught by Stephanie M. Sullivan, MS, LLMFT (3 hours)
- Feminist Structural therapy with Polyamorous Clients by Stephanie M. Sullivan, MS, LLMFT and John Wall, MS, ALMFT (2.5 hours)
- Helping Transgender and Gender Nonbinary Young Adults Develop Self-Compassion taught by Megan Tucker, PsyD (1.5 hours)
- Gender Minority Stress and Resilience in Transgender and Gender Nonbinary Clients taught by Megan Tucker, PsyD
- Available: November 2019
- Cognitive Hypnotherapy with Black Gay Men taught Muria Nisbett, LCSW
- Available: December 2019
- Teaching DBT Skills to Cope with Microaggressions taught by Rachel Jones, MA
- Available: January 2020
- Yoga Therapy with LGBTQIA+ Clients taught by Katie Ziskind, LMFT
- Available: February 2020
- And more!!!
All these courses combined will be approximately 24 hours of continuing education!
The Affirmative Couch, LLC is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Affirmative Couch, LLC maintains responsibility for this program and its content.